Captain / Motor yacht
Captain / Motor yacht
This beautiful 2008 52′ Sea Ray motor yacht specializes in corporate events, birthday parties, airshows, bachelor and bachelorettes, proposals, weddings (pastor available) and fireworks. Evening and sunset cruises with private and romantic dinner cruise packages are also available. We start by sailing westward towards the sunset enjoying a 5-star meal and return facing a stunning backlit Toronto skyline that will surely impress even the most discerning individual. If you really want to impress your loved one, there are few things to compare the beautiful sunsets and fine dining twenty feet above the water on the upper deck. The vessel is equipped with autopilot so it will be a very intimate and private dinner for just the two of you on the top deck (or two couples).
The boat has a BYOB policy. You can request that we stock your favourite beverages and food before you arrive (additional fee). You may smoke on the exterior areas of the boat and the top deck.
The boat comes equipped with many amenities, a full kitchen, large living area, two bedrooms and a bathroom with a full shower. The vessel contains a 55″ TV with satellite, bluetooth speakers, a pump to blow up water toys, life jackets (must bring life jackets for children). There is always a beautiful and helpful first mate on board to make sure all your needs are met from cooking, cleaning, to ensuring everyone on board is safe at all times.
Even if you are in the planning stages it’s probably a good idea to book your date anyway. You can receive a full no-questions-asked refund up to fourteen days before your departure but by booking you guarantee your chosen date. If you have a date in mind it’s best to book and worry about the details later as we get fully booked very early in the season and you will be stuck watching the charter from shore. (especially on weekends).
Your charter comes with a certified and extensively experienced captain. If you are looking to purchase a boat or even learn how to operate a vessel, he will happily allow you or your guests (under direct supervision) to learn the basics of operating the vessel.
Activities to look forward to (spending on weather and wind conditions)
1. Take a tour of the inner Toronto harbour and surrounding landscape.
2. Cruise the various canals within Toronto Island.
3. Dock on Toronto Island and enjoy a walk, bbq or land activity.
4. Anchor and swim at Handlands beach (nude beach) or other beaches that surround Toronto Island
5. Cruise the Scarborough bluffs; enjoy a swim and the beautiful view.
6. Dock out front of Cabana Beach Club. (additional fee) You can enter the club for a small fee or invite guests aboard. The top deck of the boat is perfect for chatting with people in the club. Onboard, you are basically the centre of attention as everyone crowds the shoreline in the hope of being invited aboard the yachts.
7. Travel to Bird Island where you can watch tens of thousands of Cormorants roost and sunbathe.
8. Enjoy lunch or dinner at one of two island restaurants.
9. Cruise towards the sunset and the Humber River and return to a stunning night view of the downtown core.
10. Cruise around the lake, throw a few fishing lines in the water and hopefully catch a salmon or two for dinner.
11. Learn to captain a boat. With captains directions you will actually navigate and operate the various controls of the vessel and get a feel for how a ship operates and maneuvers in the water
These are just a few suggestions for what your charter might consist of.
The departure and drop off location will be determined on the day before your charter but may be moved a few blocks east or west depending on ship traffic, wind conditions or other circumstances.
We look forward to having you aboard and will do everything possible to make you trip memorable.
In case of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances, the charter will be rebooked on another day agreeable by both parties.
You are agreeing to the allowance of a 2 hour time change forward or backward from your booking slot.
This change can occur up to 72 hours prior to date that is booked.
**Pickup location is within the GTA.