We offer our services in Canada, United States & Bahamas. Expanding soon to the Caribbean & Europe.
Voyaji connects customers looking for the boat or plane charter to owners that can provide boats or aircrafts. So, how does it work exactly? It's as simple as following steps:
- Customers come to www.voyaji.com and search for charter type in the city, state, or country they're looking to make a booking
- A list of charters will be presented to customers after they submit their search. Customers may then use Voyaji filters to narrow down the list to find and choose the one they like.
- Customers will then submit inquiries by clicking the "Request to book" or "Contact" buttons.
- Customers will get a reply back with an offer to book the charter with the details the customer provided or with similar details. An inquiry can also be declined if the charter is unavailable or another option will be suggested.
- If the customer approves an offer, the customer's credit card will be charged the full amount of the booking and the booking will be confirmed. Both parties will receive a confirmation email
That's it! You are booked!
Voyaji ensures everything goes smoothly in the booking transaction and reduces bad booking experiences for boat(aircraft) renters and owners.
Communicating or paying outside Voyaji can put you at risk of fraud, additional fees, failure to refund or pay, no-shows, etc…
Contact details are provided for each party after a booking payment is made through Voyaji.com in case there are any urgent or final details to discuss.
- Quick and easy management of booking details.
- Notifications sent to your phone and inbox for each important step or action by any party.
- Easy refunds for both parties via credit card (if a refund is necessary).
- Peace of mind.
- For owners, we vet customers ahead of time to make sure we are sending trustworthy people out on your charter.
- Booking transactions are simpler and clearly present important details.
- Access to our customer support team. Available 7 days a week.
- A wide community that reviews bookings and shares information to improve the experience for everyone.
We have taken all the measures to ensure the security and safety of our users' financial information. We have followed the protocol they have in place to make sure we handle data correctly and our website is up to code with these measures.
If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Defined by the owner of the listing.
Each listing has a unique cancellation policy. Once you accept an offer from an owner, you are also agreeing to their cancellation policy. If something arises and you need to cancel before your trip is due to begin, you will be refunded according to that owner's cancellation policy. Voyaji service fees are always non-refundable.
Unless otherwise changed by the owner, Voyaji’s default cancellation policy allows a full refund if you cancel up to five (5) days prior to departure.
COVID-19 continues to require everyone's attention, we recognize the impact this has on everyone, not just our travel plans but health and safety overall. Because of the rapidly-evolving nature of COVID-19, we are currently unable to adapt our policies around the pandemic.
If you need to cancel your reservation, you will have to adhere to the cancellation policy of the boat owner or captain.
Before booking your reservation, we suggest that you not only ask the boat owner/operator what their COVID-19 Cancellation policy is, but also research how COVID-19 restrictions could affect your travel plans. Keep in mind our service fee is non-refundable.
If you have any questions about this before you cancel your booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A security allowance is in place for owners in case a customer does something that causes post-rental expenses and can be seen in the confirmed booking terms. It is a security deposit/Allowance, although Voyaji.com doesn't charge it upfront. The security deposit/allowance may be used for minor damages caused during the rental, gas fees, cleaning fees, additional hours on the water, or any other charge a customer may incur during a rental.
It is important to note the owner's security deposit/allowance when booking. Per Voyaji.com terms, we are authorized to charge your credit card up to the amount of the owner's security Deposit/allowance if they submit a claim after you've returned the watercraft.
If the owner has filed a claim, we will send you an email notification to let you know. Any disputes regarding the claim should be handled between you and the owner. Voyaji.com will assess evidence submitted by both parties and will issue a payout to the owner or refund your credit card depending on the findings.
You booked a boat? Congratulations!
The countdown is on. Here are some things you should pack when you're planning a boat trip out on the water.
- Layers, preferably ones that are UPF-rated
- A complete change of clothes – just in case you get wet
- Sunscreen – don't forget to reapply every two hours, or more frequently if you get in the water
–First time on the water? Here are some things you can expect onboard a captained charter.
The captain might go over the following:
- How to use life jackets and personal flotation devices (PFDs)
- Explain who is required to wear life jackets and/or PFDs based on local, state, and federal laws
- How to help someone who has gone overboard
- Give instructions on safe swimming around boats
- Show you where fire extinguishers and emergency equipment is located
- Identify and explain the uses of horns, flares, VHF radios, and bilge pumps
Don't hesitate to ask questions – captains are there to help you. They're also a great resource if you're interested in learning more about renting bareboat charters in the future.