Sail , 33 ft , 2007 , Barrie, Innisfil, Lake Simcoe Featured
About This Listing
Welcome to a 33ft hunter sailboat with great experience with the beautiful boat and stay in tune with a 33 Ft. power yacht in your location. This boat is available with the captain at a minimal cost of $380/Hour. It was designed with great charm and elegance. This boat have well maintained exteriors line and spacious living area for your accommodation and guest.
This boat was well equipped with great spacious interior, large sunbathing area, and lots of amenities with RIB.
This boat is facilitated with below amenities:-
- Yanmar Diesel tank with capacity of 750HP.
- Danforth Anchor
- Anchor Windlass
- Mainsail – Selden in mast furling system
- Genova – Roller Furling
- Hull materials – Fiberglass
- Fresh Water Capacity of 189L.
- Fuel Capacity of 95L
- Water Heater with capacity of 19L
- Boat Capacity – 8 people
If you have any queries regarding booking we can answer those questions by generating a booking inquiry before you pay just click “Instant Booking Request” and send us an inquiry.
1. With a captain or crew: $380 per hour, minimum 4 hours
2. Bareboat Rent (without a captain) for whom who has PCOC & experience: $285 per hour, minimum 4 hours * Requirements:
- Intermediate certificate
- Sailing test
- Security Deposit - $2000
Optional rental equipment: Water sport equipment per tour per set: snorkeling gear $10, inflatable tubs $10, water guns $10, water mat $40
Catering & lunch available upon request
- ID: 13620
- Guests: 6
- Type: Optional Captain / Sail
- Size: 33 ft
- Hourly: $285.00
- Security deposit: $2,000
- Allow additional guests: No
- Minimum number of hours: 4
- Air Conditioning
- Galley Stove Oven
- Optional Watersports Equipment
- Refrigerators with freezer
- Shower, Cold/Hot Water
- U Shaped galley
Terms & rules
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- The Charterer will be able to cancel a reservation. If the Charterer cancels the booking less than 72 hours before time of disembarkment, the Charterer will lose 100% of the payment made or have the right to apply for the voucher that will expire at the end of the season Renter reserves the right to cancel booking at any time due to weather conditions to ensure safety. Rescheduling will be arranged. The Charterer cannot cancel any booking due to weather conditions. No cancelation by the Charter due to the weather conditions will be refunded or rescheduled by renter Full refund will be provided by renter if the service cannot be provided due to federal or provincial Covid – 19 regulations in effect. Any interrupted or shortened charter, and/or any service not used by the Charterer, for any reason, is not refundable. Renter will commit to answer to any reclamation received no later than 1 month after the return of the Charterer.
- Additional rules information
- The Charterer recommended to be at the dock 30 minutes prior to the time of disembarkation to register otherwise, it will go against the Charterer’s own booked period and Renter will not extend the original time window beyond the originally booked period.